Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The problem with his landscaping is that he has his own aesthetic which does not seem well aligned with us humans. Perhaps I can rent him out as a post hole digger as long as the homeowner doesn't care about the fence going in a straight line :)

·
Super Moderator Leader
46,340 Posts
The problem with his landscaping is that he has his own aesthetic which does not seem well aligned with us humans. Perhaps I can rent him out as a post hole digger as long as the homeowner doesn't care about the fence going in a straight line :)
Ha ha, that's great.

None of my goldens have been diggers, but they've always been "helper" dogs especially when trimming bushes or trees, they like grabbing the branches out of your hands.

·
Super Moderator
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha ha, that's great.

None of my goldens have been diggers, but they've always been "helper" dogs especially when trimming bushes or trees, they like grabbing the branches out of your hands.
Charitable use of the word "helper." At least he spares our gardens but I could read War and Peace waiting around for him to get tired...

·
Registered
7,324 Posts
I'd hire him to help me with my daffodil bulbs :) . I don't know what I was thinking, I have bags of them :surprise:

·
Super Moderator
4,684 Posts
He's a great hole digger. Honey only digs under our deck beside the support pillars of course. Imagine the fun and damage she and Oscar could have here! :smile2:

·
Registered
17,372 Posts
So nice to see you in action Oscar!

·
Super Moderator
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He's a great hole digger. Honey only digs under our deck beside the support pillars of course. Imagine the fun and damage she and Oscar could have here! :smile2:
I see tilted deck and smiling goldens. Best we not encourage this excavating partnership :surprise:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts