Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the tree up last night...it was late so the BF stayed out in the living room with Newbie, fussing with lights that weren't working while I put the kiddo to bed with a story. I had just finished a chapter and then...

KerrrrCRRRAAASSHHH!!!!

and then a...

"garsh-dangit-frick-a-fracka"

and then a...

"Dooooroo?? I need your heeeellp."

Newbie pulled it right on down and then went running into his kennel. He didn't come out for awhile. When he did I made him go over and sit by the tree to take a picture (after we had cleaned up the mess and put it back up). He looks so guilty...he doesn't even want to be near it anymore...lol. I'll post the pic later when I get home from work.

OY, my first funny golden-horror story. :)

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Poor baby... that wicked tree tried to KILL him! lol

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Can't wait to see picture of your "first funny golden horror story". Poor Newbie scared of a tree...

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Poor Newbie, I bet that scared him to leave the tree alone now on. My Pawley is really facinated by the lights shining on the floor. I wonder how he will be tonight when the room is just lite by the Christmas tree.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Oh, the joys of having dogs. Mine toppled my tree a few years ago. I'm not sure who was at fault because they both went running. Luckily it hasn't happened since.

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
Dog-eating Christmas tree!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, sorry about the quality, I've never learned how to take good pictures indoors at nighttime :( . But,you get the idea. :)

That tail was not wagging at all, the ears were back...he didn't want to even look at that monster-tree.

Attachments

·
Registered
820 Posts
Too funny! Is that an ornament of a Santa hand coming out? If so, I LOVE it! Hope the pup stays away from the tree until the end of the year!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I bet Newbie will never pester another Christmas tree his whole life, lol. That pic just screams guilt!! Too cute though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts