I just did and for Molly I bought :

2 Nylabones:

this milk bone:

And a large Christmas cookie for dogs :) Think she'll be happy? :D:D

What do you plan on giving your furbabies? :bowl:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Haven't bought anything for the boys yet. Those two snoops would find them for sure before I had a chance to get them wrapped.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Molly is a lucky girl!!

Molson has that 2nd Nylabone and he LOVES it! I almost didn't recognize it because all that's left is a blue ball and 2 little nubs... needless to say, he is getting a new one of those for Christmas :) Also, a double pair (4) of winter booties, treats, a stuffed animal and a few other little things I haven't decided on yet!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
I haven't figured out what everyone is getting yet. I got Dooley a Dokin duck (retrieving dummy) and Twister is getting new stairs to get up on the bed easier. I still am not sure what to get Trip and Breeze. Of course, all will get the Ultimate Bonz among other little stocking stuffers. Maybe I should check out some pet websites as our local stores that sell the Nylabones are really expensive. Any good pet "toy" stores with good sales going on? Oooo, maybe I'll start a thread, I am sure someone has seen some great sales....

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
We were finished with our dog/cat Christmas shopping in October. :bowl: The dogs are all getting all kinds of different Nylabone toys, some new water Wubbas, new collars and tags, extra large Loofa Doggies, and some antlers. The cats are getting some new catnip toys, kitty Wubbas, and the little furry mice that they love. We did a large amount of our shopping online.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
We're heading out shopping tomorrow to Cowtown...I go crazy there. My husband is worried about the credit card. On the list: bully sticks, antlers (if they are there), stuffed toys for Lincoln (he loves them), pork chews and doggy cookies and whatever else I see that they may like!!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I haven't figured out what everyone is getting yet. I got Dooley a Dokin duck (retrieving dummy) and Twister is getting new stairs to get up on the bed easier. I still am not sure what to get Trip and Breeze. Of course, all will get the Ultimate Bonz among other little stocking stuffers. Maybe I should check out some pet websites as our local stores that sell the Nylabones are really expensive. Any good pet "toy" stores with good sales going on? Oooo, maybe I'll start a thread, I am sure someone has seen some great sales....

www.petedge.com has great prices on toys... well, on most everything really.

·
Registered
353 Posts
We're heading out shopping tomorrow to Cowtown...I go crazy there. My husband is worried about the credit card. On the list: bully sticks, antlers (if they are there), stuffed toys for Lincoln (he loves them), pork chews and doggy cookies and whatever else I see that they may like!!

Cowtown you say? Fort Worth? Where do y'all shop for your stuff??

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Cowtown you say? Fort Worth? Where do y'all shop for your stuff??
Not Fort Worth unfortunately!!! We live in Saskatchewan, Canada so that would be quite a trip to shop for my dogs. Cowtown here is a huge western wear store together with a huge pet store with absolutely everything your dog could want or need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts