Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if there are any other owners of puppies from the Race and Brandie Litter from Dichi Goldens that were born on 10/05/09. Would love to keep in touch with Gable's litter mates.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Connor was Race-Dancer baby (10/27/09), but we were in a puppy class with a golden girl named Amber. She was born a few weeks before Connor and we know her parents. I could check for you.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to find out. Always would love to keep in touch with others in the litter.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nobody else on this forum got a puppy from Dick and Chris Reents the first week of December, 2009? Would love to keep in touch with others from this litter.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Marty

We have a Dichi 7/8/2009 Victor x Shelby and are looking for litter mates or play dates if living in the area.

·
Registered
958 Posts
We don't have a Dichi golden, but we have been lucky enough to have had periodical contact (via email) with 3 other families from Gracie's litter and we have become good friends with one of the families (traz here on the forum). We live 2 hours apart but every few months we travel back and forth to visit each other. It's been nice to have had the opportunity to meet these folks.

If you guys don't get any hits here, I would suggest getting in touch with Dick or Chris and see if they wouldn't share some contact information (e-mail addys/addresses) for litter mates or Dichi goldens living close to you. Don't know if they would do that, but it's worth a shot.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thought I would try this one more time to see if there is any litter mates of Gable out there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just looked on the website and saw your post. We got a puppy from Dichi Goldens that was born on October 5th as well. We picked Lucy up on December 2nd. She is animated and sweet and full of energy. We are loving every second with this little girl.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You picked her up right before I picked up Gable. I am so glad that I found another from the Race and Brandie litter. How is Lucy doing? Gable is definitely full of energy. He is going through teething right now. Would love to see some pics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dichi's Race & Brandie Puppies

HI - I can send photos when and IF???...I figure out how to do that on this page. Lucy is teething too -- though I feel like she's been teething since we brought her home. I think they have such personality and those faces...so hard to resist!! She loves the snow and loves to retrieve...everything from the newspaper in the morning to my kitchen and bathroom rugs and most often - shoes! She is busy, busy. I'm glad I found your posting -- it would be nice if Dick would share this information for everyone from the litter, but I understand the privacy laws would not allow it. I could give you my email address if that would simplify communicating? I'm alittle more savvy with email. My name is Kim - my husband is Lyle. We have 4 kids ages 21 thru 25. Lucy is our third Golden. Our first (Jessie) lived to 11, our 2nd (Belle) lived to 15 and now we have lovely Lucy. A friend of mine has a male from another litter that Race fathered. His name is Chance - and he is beautiful (and 75 pounds!!). Enjoy your baby...love his name!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Dichi Golden from Race and Dancer born on October 28th 2008. Her name is Macy. Just a wonderful golden. If anyone wants a great thing to do with their dog I'd suggest tracking. Macy earned her tracking dog (TD) title in January of this year. I never even heard of tracking until I took a class last fall. Macy is just so excited to track ever time we go out.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Would love to see pictures of Macy. Was she the Macy that was on the website for awhile. I think her middle name started with an A? Thanks for the info about tracking. I am thinking of getting Gable into agility. He is a sponge when it comes to learning. His trainer is amazed how quickly he learns whatever he is taught. If only he could do better in his walking . He really pulls. I am sure he will settle down with time.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
I have a Dichi Golden from Race and Dancer born on October 28th 2008. Her name is Macy. Just a wonderful golden. If anyone wants a great thing to do with their dog I'd suggest tracking. Macy earned her tracking dog (TD) title in January of this year. I never even heard of tracking until I took a class last fall. Macy is just so excited to track ever time we go out.
Interesting, I've always thought Flora would be an excellent tracking dog (she's literally found the way home when I've gotten lost in the woods), but never really thought about it seriously. Very cool that you got Macy titled in it.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have to find out where to get him into agility or tracking classes. Not many trainers that deal with those in my area.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Macy is from the same litter as our Connor! We live in Madison. Where are you and Macy? Here's a pic of Connor. Would love to see a pic of Macy. How exciting to know of someone that has one of Connor's siblings!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow! That picture of Connor looks just like Macy! We are from River Falls. We took Macy to visit my wife's brother and his family in Lake Mills in January. They have a golden but not from Dichi's. I will post a picture of Macy in the next couple of days.

To answer "Walexk's" question, that was Macy on Dichi's Website for a while. She has definetely grown up since then!

We'd love to hear about Connor. Macy is everything we had hoped for. She is extremely friendly and playful. We are still working on the jumping thing. She is not too bad but if she wants to be petted and someone quits petting her she may jump up. We'll get there but not there yet. She is up at six every morning just like clock work. The first thing she does when I come out is she will look to grab something in her mouth and make this growling sound (a happy growling sound) while her tail wags. It is usually one of her toys but a shoe will do fine if all her toys are picked up. Any of this sound familiar? Feel free to add a few things about Connor (good or not so good) and I will let you know if Macy has the same tendencies.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi to all.
Sounds familiar -- all of it. Lucy too is up at 6 every morning with a shoe as a morning greeting. Then she runs out and get the newspaper for me in the morning -- which has worked great on these cold snowy days!! A friend of ours just bought Dancer from Dick and Chris Reents in February and is now raising her in her home. Dancer is so happy to be in her new home and is getting all kinds of love and attention.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts