Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share the link to the album on Facebook where I have put the pictures that I took of the River Days event today. There aren't many of Enzo, since we figured out a little ways in that he does better if we're both on the dock with him. Hopefully Ann's husband got a few...I'll add another link with tomorrow's photos when we get home tomorrow night. Enzo's furthest jump today was 12'10". I'm pretty happy with it, considering it's his first event. They're in the same album as some pics of Enzo with a marrow bone, so you can see those, too. lol Hope you all enjoy the pics!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2192602895261.2133236.1252800005&l=5244d98590

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wanted to update - Enzo won 1st place in the Junior division today with a jump of 16'4"!! We're SO proud of our boy!! Also, big congrats to Ann (Max's Mom). Her black lab Quinn came in 2nd in the Senior division with a jump of over 20'. I don't remember how far exactly, but she did great!

·
Tucker's Human ~ Melissa
817 Posts
Great job, Enzo! And great photos - thanks for sharing them with us!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
WTG Enzo! I would have loved to watch the doggies do their thing. Enzo is so handsome.
I finally got C to Lake Ontario hoping he would want to go into the water but he gave me this "you must be crazy if you think I'm going in there" look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts