Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Desilu put naughty thoughts into Charlie's head this morning saying she did not believe Charlie was naughty in my last thread :uhoh:

We were out on our morning walk in all the mud and big puddles and all of a sudden I saw Charlie's backside sticking out the hedgerow her tail was going like mad I called her but she would not come what did I really expect !! :no:

I had to go and get her she had her head in thorny bush's and barbed wire and she had got her harness stuck on the barbed wire it took me a while to get her out it was a dead pheasant she had seen in the hedgerow and was trying to retrieve.
My hands we all cut and sore by the time I got her out so on we went with our walk.

Next thing Daisy had disappeared in the woods but I don't worry about Daisy as she will come back I turned round and Charlie was running back to the hedgerow again to try and get that bird I had to try and run after her again.
And yes she put her head through again so I now have very sore hands and I did say Charlie you are a naughty girl.
How can a dog look so sweet Charlie on the left and be so naughty !!

But I still love her if she was not naughty it would not be my Charlie.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
She keeps you on your toes, that's for sure! Even though it might be no fun for you, I think we all enjoy hearing about Naughty Charlie's adventures! You could write a book :)

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Well, I don't know about naughty but your girls are sure pretty!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I don't know about naughty but your girls are sure pretty!

Thanks and my hands are still sore from this morning :uhoh: but rather me get hurt than Charlie

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
Does Charlie know that SANTA is coming? She might get coal in her stocking, but knowing you that will never happen.
Love their picture!
June

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That sweet little girl couldnt do that. She just likes to keep things exciting in your life. Give my girls a big kiss.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Maggie that is one desperate way to get Ray to do the ironing. Hope your hands heal quickly, and at least you now know that Charlie has got natural retrieving instincts.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Charlie you are such a funny girl. I love the silly things you do. If you weren't on different continents I would think that you were related to Pudden!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When i got home from work i said to Ray Charlie was a naughty girl this morning :uhoh: i said what she had done and quess what she did almost the same thing with Ray he said i saw her go running passed me hot on Daisy heels and Charlie does not run that much 'fast walk yes :uhoh: so Ray knew he was in for trouble he had to go running after her as well and drag her out.

I don't think i will go that way in the morning :)

·
2,472 Posts
Charlie you are such a funny girl. I love the silly things you do. If you weren't on different continents I would think that you were related to Pudden!
hehe, maybe they are distant cousins, who knows?

Pudden sez you go Charlie and get yourself that dead bird!

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Aww . . . not sweet Charlie! Sure - blame me! LOL

I'll bet she is a million laughs. I love to hear Daisy and Charlie stories!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts