Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Maegan
558 Posts
I thought Tammy was in Pennsylvania... And $3,500 is definitely high for Ohio (and Pennsylvania I would think). I think most good breeders in Ohio are asking in the $1,800-$2,500 range. At least the ones I know anyway. I get why Tammy would be asking more just to weed people out now that Daniel has achieved widespread national fame. I can't imagine the influx of inquiries she's gotten since Westminster... add COVID puppy craze on top of it.... Yikes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why not pay $100 deposit on a pup from a breeder that excels at raising some of the best lines of GR in the US? Mrs. Tomlinson has it all with her
dogs... field, show, and service. Once one shows that they are committed to a Hillock puppy... Mrs. Tomlinson shares all the medical, temperament, and detailed
history of Hillock Goldens. She said as of lately its been crazy with all the puppy requests, but a year ago I talked to her and the waiting time was shorter and
price was around $2,800 (sorry I didn't bite then.) On another note... good luck with even being able to even talk to any of the other top breeders in the Mid
Atlantic & Midwest... with the high demand for pups nowadays-most I tried will not respond to emails or phone. I'll try to be patience and wait my two years out.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts