Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I think I am counting 10, but that is what I thought with Lexi. There was an 11th baby hiding behind!;)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
that's sooo cool!
This is going to be such an exciting journey for you, and for us!
Are some/most of the puppies spoken for already?

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Haven't got a clue! How do you count them? Heads? legs? spines? Looks like a lot of bones too me and one full Tum!

·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went back a enlarged the pic and I think I am seeing 10 now! If we go by the first breeding she would be due Sunday, if we go by the middle or last it would be next Tuesday or Thursday. I am leaning towards Sunday. She is starting to slow down on her eating. I put a little cottage cheese in her food to entice her. Before she was eating like a pig. We are ok as far as temp goes....for now. Her whelping box is now ready so tonite I will go down stairs and start sleeping with her, hope there's room for both of us in the box.....:--crazy:Will keep you posted!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Wow talk about a pig pile in there. I know it would cut down on my eating if I had 9-11 little ones squirming around in my belly. How exciting. Looking forward to golden puppy pictures.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I've never seen one of those. Thanks for posting it. It's fascinating. The spines look almost like zippers at first glance.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
This is SO exciting!! That is one heck of a belly full of puppies!!!! Amazing to see them all in there such a short time before they will be born.

Will look forward with anticipation to their safe delivery & pictures/updates.

Have just had another look, my eyes are hurting now...lol!!! I think there are 10 in there... such an amazing thing to see!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts