Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got RWD again today, losing to the same dog as yesterday :D.
I was very pleased yet again, I think my handler is doing a terrific job with 1 WD for a point and 3 RWD in 4 shows!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
I want to see pictures! Wish they could have them the day of the show, but alas, I know you have to wait for them to send them to you. Oh well. Great job Tito!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I did have a photo taken of Tito and Kate with the WD, but not the RWDs. Can't afford the photos, gotta save money for dock diving photos :)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think one of the coolest things is that Tito doesn't have any idea if he places first, second, or dead last. As far as he's concerned, he trots around the ring a few times with a young lady who he adores, gets fed pieces of liver, and gets kissed on the head when she thinks no one is looking ;) . What a life!

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
In Canada esp at our shows the pics are processed asap but yes it can get costly!!!!!!! I am sure in no time you shall be announcing your NEW CH!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We are showing in breed, Open B, and Utility B on Friday, Dec. 11. This one will be me in all 3 events, his handler will be in CA for the big Eukanuba show (will you be there?) that weekend. It was too late to pull his entries from obedience so I left him in there, it's only 1 day anyway and I'm not paying an handler.
After that we show Dec. 18, 19, and 20 in breed only, with his handler.
Think good thoughts for us! We want POINTS!!!

Great news! Way to go Team Tito! When is the next show?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts