Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDandBigAm has chosen the theme for this month, "Naughty or Nice".
Share your golden's holiday photos and we can help Santa make his Naughty or Nice list!

Entries will be accepted until Sunday, December 22nd.
Please, one entry per membership and remember the first photo you share will be the one entered in the voting poll.
As always you must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) to be eligible to win.

We love to see everyone's pics including ones from previous 2019 winners and new members.

Here's a wonderful example photo of Jonah in one of his Christmas shoots at home.

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts
This isn't an entry, but I want to share it. Luke is in heaven and I will wait for my new puppy to participate in these threads. I so enjoy looking at all of your photos.

Luke was such a good boy about letting me take photos of him adorned with items. He also was good about letting my granddaughters decorate him with sunglasses, hair bows, etc.

·
Super Moderator
16,911 Posts
Merry Christmas Everyone from Santa, Sunny and I. I have a better picture with us all acting normal with our eyes open but where is the fun in that.
Great photo, totally natural, Merry Christmas to you!

·
Super Moderator
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope we get more pics before Monday when the site will be in read-only mode while the forum will migrate to a new platform, no information yet about how long this will take but it sounds interesting.

Admin has posted about it in Technical Zone & Help.....We are moving.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
It's a repeat but Rukie was being nice as he posed with Santa and taking his job very seriously.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts