Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,293 Posts
Ivyacres has picked the theme for this month's contest.... "Do You See What I See"

Post a picture of your golden doing something naughty or nice. Let's have fun with this! Enter a pic of your golden caught in the act of doing the unexpected or something special...the possibilities are endless.

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post
or have already won this year. We love to see pic of everyone's golden.

Entries will be accepted until Friday, December 21st. Please, one entry per membership.

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Ivyacres has picked the theme for this month's contest.... "Do You See What I See"

Post a picture of your golden doing something naughty or nice. Let's have fun with this! Enter a pic of your golden caught in the act of doing the unexpected or something special...the possibilities are endless.

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post

Entries will be accepted until Friday, December 21st. Please, one entry per membership.

Only 5 days left too enter!!!:smile2:

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,293 Posts
Great picture LynnC, what a ferocious looking pup.

Only a few more days remain to submit a picture for the December Photo Contest.

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
This month's contest.... "Do You See What I See"

Post a picture of your golden doing something naughty or nice. Let's have fun with this! Enter a pic of your golden caught in the act of doing the unexpected or something special...the possibilities are endless. We love to see pic of everyone's golden.

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
It's Thursday, one day left.

"Do You See What I See" entries will be accepted until Friday, December 21st.

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
It's Thursday, one day left.
"Do You See What I See" entries will be accepted until Friday, December 21st.

Just a reminder.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.