Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We love seeing everyone's pics.

New members, please remember that you have until the contest closes on Friday, Dec 21st to get your post count up to 25 and be eligible for the voting poll!

·
Registered
17,489 Posts
Loving all the great photos!.

·
3 goldens
11,761 Posts
I SEE DADDY, I SEE DADDY, I SEE DADDY

Jerry had his heart attack Feb. 7, 2015 He was in the hospital for about 10 days and then in rehab for 3 weeks, getting out March 13, meaning he was gone for about almos t5 weeks When he came in he sat in his recliner and then said he wanted to see Honey. As soon as she saw him she ran straight to him and tried to get in his lap, licking his face. She just couldn't stop wiggling with joy so is a little blurred in the picture. But you can tell what was going on.
That should have been 2013, not 2015.

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
December's photo Contest theme is "Do You See What I See"

The weekend is here, I hope you post a picture of your golden doing something naughty or nice. Let's have fun with this! Enter a pic of your golden caught in the act of doing the unexpected or something special...the possibilities are endless.

There's plenty of time to enter before the contest closes on Friday, December 21st.

Here's an example of Honey caught in the act of checking out my sneakers...she tried to convince me that she was only sniffing not nibbling on them.

Attachments

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
This is the flag that is hanging in front of my house. "Do you see what I see?"
Of course, it's neither of my kids but I thought of my flag when I saw the new photo contest.

View attachment 810188
That's a beautiful flag.

It's nice to see a couple of new photo entries!

·
Registered
17,489 Posts
Still not quite sure what I'm seeing in this one, but it cracks me up every time! Our boxwood bushes have some sort of weird growth :grin2:
This is great!.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
She grabbed flour from our pantry & it spontaneously combusted all over our couch. Of course, she then refused to make eye contact- cause if she’s not looking at us, then it didn’t happen. She’s lucky we love her.

Attachments

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
She grabbed flour from our pantry & it spontaneously combusted all over our couch. Of course, she then refused to make eye contact- cause if she’s not looking at us, then it didn’t happen. She’s lucky we love her.

Flour...what flour? :grin2:

Another great photo to add to the others!

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Ivyacres has picked the theme for this month's contest.... "Do You See What I See"

Post a picture of your golden doing something naughty or nice. Let's have fun with this! Enter a pic of your golden caught in the act of doing the unexpected or something special...the possibilities are endless.

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post
or have already won this year. We love to see pic of everyone's golden.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, December 21st. Please, one entry per membership.

Just a reminder :grin2:

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.