Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ivyacres has picked the theme for this month's contest.... "Do You See What I See"

Post a picture of your golden doing something naughty or nice. Let's have fun with this! Enter a pic of your golden caught in the act of doing the unexpected or something special...the possibilities are endless.

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post
or have already won this year. We love to see pic of everyone's golden.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, December 21st. Please, one entry per membership.

Ivyacres submitted this pic of Honey being 'naughty', hiding in the flower bed.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,133 Posts
What a great theme, looking forward to seeing lots of wonderful photos!.

·
Super Moderator
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ivyacres has picked the theme for this month's contest.... "Do You See What I See"

Post a picture of your golden doing something naughty or nice. Let's have fun with this! Enter a pic of your golden caught in the act of doing the unexpected or something special...the possibilities are endless.

Entries will be accepted until Friday, December 21st. Please, one entry per membership.

Loving all the pics. There's still lots of time for you to enter just about any photo, funny :grin2:, serious :|, naughty >:), nice :smile2:, unexpected :surprise:, outstanding :wink2:, the choice goes on and on!

·
3 goldens
11,697 Posts
I SEE DADDY, I SEE DADDY, I SEE DADDY

Jerry had his heart attack Feb. 7, 2015 He was in the hospital for about 10 days and then in rehab for 3 weeks, getting out March 13, meaning he was gone for about almos t5 weeks When he came in he sat in his recliner and then said he wanted to see Honey. As soon as she saw him she ran straight to him and tried to get in his lap, licking his face. She just couldn't stop wiggling with joy so is a little blurred in the picture. But you can tell what was going on.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.