Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been around in a while but knew Deacon would be upset if I didn't share his 2nd birthday with his GRF friends! He's celebrating today by playing with his friends at daycare and then he'll have a "pup"cake and homemade dinner tonight! I can't believe he is already 2 years old...it has gone by so fast!

Here's a couple pics from the last few months...he has an announcement in one of them which helps to explain why we've been MIA!

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HBD Deacon!!!

Is he getting a furry little sibling or a human little sibling?! :) Either way, congratulations and that is great news!
Haha, I probably should have clarified! He's got a human baby sister on the way, due next April. We'll see how that goes before deciding to get another furbaby! :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Deacon!!! I bet your birthday pup cake was really good. Congratulations on being a new big brother. And congratulations on the new baby Christie.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Congrats! I had a baby too! :) You're the one that makes the amazing, fancy cupcakes, right?

Your boy is gorgeous!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Happy Birthday Deacon!!! And congrats to you on your wonderful news :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
that is the cutest collar i have ever seen!!! Our Cali will be 2 in a couple days! Happy birthday to Deacon, he is very handsome:)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that is the cutest collar i have ever seen!!! Our Cali will be 2 in a couple days! Happy birthday to Deacon, he is very handsome:)
Deacon is actually the one that got to share the happy news with my husband via his collar. I searched all over to find it but it was so fun to watch my husband's face as he read it and figured out what it meant! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts