Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Oh my goodness! That's a whole lotta cute. I just adore the pics in the food plate. Priceless! Absolutely, priceless!

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks liek a couple of the others decided they might want to get in on the action. At least they know they are going to get woke up for the next feeding. LOL

Hooch

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
You must have been reading my mind. I was just going to ask for my puppy fix. I love the ones that lay in the food bowl. Guess they have figured out if they lay there they are first in line. I just love them all. Are the girls darker or are the boys? Or a mixture of both?'
They are just so fast and sassy.

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One day I am going to accidently take some pictures as good as yours. LOL

Hooch

·
Registered
15 Posts
What beautiful, healthy puppies!!! Won't be long now until they are eating you out of house and home. Good luck with them.

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
defer they are trying already. This time next week it will be a full time job to feed them. LOL

Hooch

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
H

What absolutely GREAT pictures Hooch!! The puppies are simply ADORABLE!! Love the one of the baby "belly up"!!! Just so VERY CUTE!!! Love the colors of them all.....just Perfect Puppies! :) How is Mama doing?? Good I hope!

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Now that is my kind of "panning for Gold"........
That was classic, Rob!

Hooch, they are pure perfection and I just want to get in the box and roll around with them ~sigh~

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That was classic, Rob!

Hooch, they are pure perfection and I just want to get in the box and roll around with them ~sigh~
I am not sure youwant to do that now that they are eating. LOL Cause that means something else has started.

Hooch

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
H

What absolutely GREAT pictures Hooch!! The puppies are simply ADORABLE!! Love the one of the baby "belly up"!!! Just so VERY CUTE!!! Love the colors of them all.....just Perfect Puppies! :) How is Mama doing?? Good I hope!
Mom is doing great she has just about got them totally wiened. Just taking time now to clean up after them and give them a quick shot of milk if they are fast enough. LOL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts