Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2869 Posts

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pilgrim and Girly's mom had a great idea for the human members of Dawgie Chat. We need a place to discuss what our angels are up to because we are not allowed on dawgie chat. So here is our chat thread!! Let's have fun and please remind your pups - no dawgies allowed. :wavey:

·
Registered
17,860 Posts
Great idea!

·
Senior Royal Member
5,735 Posts
This is good. No bossy, narcissistic canine to lecture on what I post.

Max

·
Registered
17,860 Posts
People Power, Not Puppy Power!

·
Registered
14,284 Posts
I don't know, I have a feeling that the dawgees aren't going to like this!

I hear some grumbling about diets and bacon and cookies coming from my kitchen area

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
I rather think this is going to be fun - though I hope the dogs forgive me for getting all their humans together. They have to admit, though, it could be handy if we know we're getting a visit by so many voracious puppies and can stock up on bacon and sausages and pancakes!

·
Lubbin mi prends!
9,401 Posts
I am pretty sure they will follow our chat and will find out what we plan....

fat reduced bacon and tofu sausages...;)

Reactions: Claire's Friend

·
Senior Royal Member
5,735 Posts
And more weekends away with the lovely wife while Daisy is in the kennel.

Max

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I heard Gussee sneak in the door last night Max. Did Daisy get home OK. I also heard Gussee grumbling about the "puter" this morning. I think she may alert the other dogs. ;)

·
Senior Royal Member
5,735 Posts
Yes Daisy showed up with the Jeep full of stuff from Sally Beauty Supply. I suspect they will have a girl night sleepover and paint their nails and color their fur. They might do something silly like give each other French poodle permanents. Wouldn't that be funny on a Golden??

Wait a minute, shes in the paint booth in the shop with the exhaust fans running.

Max

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have been caught. Harley told the dawgies what we are up to. :doh:
Gussee has been talking on her iBone to someone. I think plans are in the works for the girls. The boys will be figuring something out too.

·
Registered
14,284 Posts
Martha, is Max with Gussee?
I heard some grumbling in the night and something about the puter and daddy's truck seems to be gone too.
I told Mark not to leave the keys where Max can find them, but I suppose I should be grateful he didn't take the Mercedes this time!

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmmm so that must be the squealing tires I heard. Gussee is gone. No note about what her plans are but all my bacon is gone. :doh:

·
Lubbin mi prends!
9,401 Posts
Is Lilly also in the Daily Beauty Supply Shop? I can't find her!

·
Registered
17,860 Posts
I think Daisy was here at my house, my toenails have been painted red and I have a tattoo of the American flag on my arm:doh:

·
Senior Royal Member
5,735 Posts
Nicky, use a little vinegar on a cloth and rub it good. Should come off. She put angel wings on Wife's shoulders one afternoon when she was napping. Luckily they have all been temporary dry transfer decal type tattoos.

Sorry bout that.

I heard a big boom in the walnut grove, she has mixed up a new stump removal formula. I swear, internet access for a smart dog with low inhibition is a problem looking for a place to happen.

Max

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am thinking we need to limit our pups access to the computers. Actually Gussee seems to know more about technology than I do. :uhoh:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Lucy and Louie, AKA, Ucy and Ouie would like to join the dawwgies chat but are still trying to learn the language of it. Lucy wanted to ask the chat dawwgies if they would go to GR Caption game and guess what she is searching for on the Internet. She thinks it would be a great way to introduce herself cuz she is shy. I told them about some of the stuff you do and they think it's fun but also wanted you to know that they do not like low cal bacon or tofu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 2869 Posts