Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Dare i say it good boy Blarney

1K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  maggie1951 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Dogs trust could not get over on Friday due to weather and other things and they said don't take him out if your worried but Blarney loves going out how can i not take him out he was good today meet 3 dogs and he was quite good.
We took him to a tennis court and we let him off the lead for the first time he was just so good came back when called :) and he followed Daisy everywhere i took a video but don't know how to add it i will ask mist if she can add it for me.
He has been good with the girls he kissed Daisy to death :) and he is good with Charlie i think he now knows he can't pinch Charlie's toys (pooh bear) :crossfing we will get there with him he is such a happy dog how can you not love him.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
He is just adorable. love the picture of him laying on the red couch. You cant help but love him with that face and how he loves the girls. The girls are beautiful as usual.

#5 ·
He has every right to be a happy boy. Landed on all 4 paws at your house. Bet he loved running free today and he was a good boy with the recall. Better than charlie, huh?
Yes much better than Charlie he came towards us not the other way like Charlie (but i love that girl) he did enjoy himself today :)

#16 ·
I loved seeing the pictures of all your dogs !
I am fairly new trying to figure out how to post photos, with a friend near my town helping me online.
( A new friend I met in here !!)

Having animals is lovely.... I had horses for years until health probelms wouldn't permit it. I found all my dogs loved to eat the horse poop, or chicken poop, or just recently BEAR poop.
( That was my pup , Trinian, the Golden.)
He came home slathered in it and whew, did it ever take a log time to cleanse him of that smell!

Anyhow, reallly enjoyed your photos !!
Jan

#17 ·
I loved seeing the pictures of all your dogs !
I am fairly new trying to figure out how to post photos, with a friend near my town helping me online.
( A new friend I met in here !!)

Having animals is lovely.... I had horses for years until health probelms wouldn't permit it. I found all my dogs loved to eat the horse poop, or chicken poop, or just recently BEAR poop.
( That was my pup , Trinian, the Golden.)
He came home slathered in it and whew, did it ever take a log time to cleanse him of that smell!

Anyhow, reallly enjoyed your photos !!
Jan

Thanks i can post photo's ok now but not video's and like you its people i have meet on the site that have helped me i am always asking mist for help.
I used to teach horse riding many years ago and thats the best job i ever had.
I live next door to stables and my 2 girls love to eat horse poop :yuck:

#18 ·
Looks like they all had a great time - pic of Charlie (hope it's Charlie anyway) so funny - looks like she knows something that you dont

#19 ·
Thats Charlie alright with the silly grin :) as i said to i just love my Charlie girl she really makes me laugh she is such a clown.
Daisy is so good you don't know you have got her.
Blarney what can i say about him :uhoh:

#20 ·
Lol, Charlie is like me and always blinks at the wrong time when being photographed! So many photos of her like that. Wasn't Blarney good? Dont want to Jinx it but he doesn't seem as if he is going to be legging it anywhere. His recall is fab.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.