Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the new toyota commercial where a couple is driving around trying to catch there dog by squeaking toys out the window?

If this commercial comes on, no matter what Daisy is doing she will stop and walk to the TV and every time a toy squeaks she cocks her head trying to figure out where that noise is coming from. Too funny! :cookoo:

Anyone else have a dog with a favorite commercial or TV show?

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
Sierra really likes the same commercial

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
This commercial actually woke Brady up last night.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Has anyone seen the new toyota commercial where a couple is driving around trying to catch there dog by squeaking toys out the window?

If this commercial comes on, no matter what Daisy is doing she will stop and walk to the TV and every time a toy squeaks she cocks her head trying to figure out where that noise is coming from. Too funny! :cookoo:

Anyone else have a dog with a favorite commercial or TV show?
This commercial gets my Toby's attention every time. He runs up to the TV and starts barking! Toyota is definitely marketing to the dogs!

Toby used to love the Meow Mix commercials too.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
lol - that commercial always gets my guys' attention, too. Their toy basket is real close to one of the television speakers, so they're convinced that the squeaking is coming from the toy basket. Riley will go over and start picking through the toys, trying to figure out which one of them is talking to him.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
This is kind of interesting. I had seen this commercial a lot a long time ago, and then last week there was a thread about it and now another one yesterday. I thought maybe it was just now getting aired in other parts of the country. Then last night, I saw it again! Toyota must have brought it back out.

·
Susan
1,187 Posts
I haven't seen that commercial but someone on the forum posted U-tube videos of dogs greeting their dads coming home from Iraq and there was one with beagles that Jamie just went nuts over.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Haha! Caleb loves the Toyota commercial, too. It was playing on my laptop and he kept looking behind the screen to find the toy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts