Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
3 goldens
11,789 Posts
What a great story. When we first adopted Honey, our golden mix, at "just about 1 year old' she was a little shy. And to make things worse, a month after her adtoption we found she had heartworms and had to put her thru the treatment and keep her crated for 6 weeks, only out on short leash abug 5 times a day to do business. But, now, 5 yers later she is about as timid or shy as the most outgoing person you can imagine, and can't seem to give us enough attention. I am glad your pretty girl "found" you.

·
Mom to 1 Human & 1 Dog
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
What a great story. When we first adopted Honey, our golden mix, at "just about 1 year old' she was a little shy. And to make things worse, a month after her adtoption we found she had heartworms and had to put her thru the treatment and keep her crated for 6 weeks, only out on short leash abug 5 times a day to do business. But, now, 5 yers later she is about as timid or shy as the most outgoing person you can imagine, and can't seem to give us enough attention. I am glad your pretty girl "found" you.
Poor little Honey! I'm so glad to hear that she's doing so well. I love hearing everyone's success stories!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts