141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
A beautiful tribute....

·
Finley and Banshee's Mom
1,414 Posts
Brought me to tears, the gesture and the sentiment. Just beautiful. Maybe Daisy got together with Pudden, spent some time in Hawaii and gave Momma the awesome nostalgic idea to send a needed message to Daisy's Mom.

Reactions: Jo Ellen

·
Daisy - my heart
12,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Whenever I look at this photo, I feel close to her. I can't explain it. I haven't felt that since she passed. I've felt like she's just gone. When I see this photo, I feel like she's somewhere, I can feel her. I really can feel her.

I've been so depressed and lonely since she left. This helps in a way nothing else has. I'm grateful. I have to emai Claudia, just still searching for the words. There really aren't any words adequate, that's the problem lol

I am so relieved.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
This posting is just beautiful. The thoughts and actions and love that went in to the Daisy Duke immortalized on the beach message were lovely. Even the simplest things can bring such joy and relief to a wounded heart :)

·
2,472 Posts
aw shucks, I'm so glad it helped a bit. I thought about all our dearly departed doggies while on that lonely shore on that beautiful night. I wish I could have made one for all of you, but the sun sinks fast in Hawaii, and it gets pitch-dark soon, so there wasn't enough time.

The waves will eventually wash it away again, as it should be. It was just beyond the normal high tide mark, but there has been some tall surf since then :)

Daisy and Pud were lucky dogs. They were loved by their mamas, had some fun and times in the sun, and got to live a full life span. Death is inevitable, but love and life and sun and snow and good food and snuggles are not. They were lucky dogs, and we were lucky to have them!

Cheers :)

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
I thought a lot about Daisy today so wanted to pay her thread a little visit and send her some angel kisses.

I took Buddy for acupuncture today and found myself remembering when Buddy and Daisy first met. They were both so young, vibrant and full of adventure. I can't believe how fast the time went by. I feel so sad much of the time seeing how my boy has aged but privileged at the same time, that I can help him when he needs me the most. It really does feel like a gift.

Anyway, just thinking a lot today and wanted to be closer to Daisy.

Miss you fisher girl!

141 - 149 of 149 Posts