Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
2,472 Posts
gotta loff a wet golden...

I wuz thinkin'....with her previous water gulping habits, could she wear some sort of muzzle that keeps her from drinking?

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
ooooh, I love it!!!!!!! She is so funny...I love that expression. Buddy has the same one when he looks at tissue!

·
Daisy - my heart
12,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But then she wouldn't be able to catch her fish! :)

She's fine as long as she doesn't grab things out of the water as she's swimming. I was really nervous at first, when we first headed back out for fishing earlier this summer, but she's been fine. No sign of trouble at all. I'm very happy .... because Daisy is never as happy as she is when she's fishing :)

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
What a beautiful sight Jo Ellen!!!!!! You have to be on cloud 9!!!!!

Can we have some more pictures of her beautiful face please!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
OMG! That just brought tears to my eyes! She is so beautiful Jo Ellen!!!!!! Her coat is fabulous!!!!!

Please give that sweet sweet girl a kiss and hug from Auntie MJ!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Daisy is such a lovely girl when i see your threads i always think of my Daisy as well :)

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
o da daisy...da daisy..i lobe yer tale. dis berrie bushee tale bout dis.

dis is da buddy

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Daisy is beautiful Jo Ellen so pleased that she is back to enjoying fishing at the lake give her big hugs from me Jade and Honey.:smooch:

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
it makes her eyelashes look HUGE! And she looks like you could just hug her wet. NIce photo. I love wet golden hari. I wish my hair looked good wet.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Boy she does concentrate very hard when she is in fisher dawg mode. Beautiful picture of her doing what she loves best.

·
Premium Member
18,641 Posts
Love it, love it, love it! I'm so glad you and Daisy are still fishing!

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
I love her eyelashes. Glad to hear that Daisy is still getting her trips to the lake. Wags and licks and hugs for the beautiful girl.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts