Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In England were i live in Kent we don't normnaly get snow but we got it today :) Daisy went mad running all over the place i could not get any photo's of her she was to quick for me.

And we saw Max the dog that was going to be PTS last Easter due to a stoke well it was lovely to watch him he was chasing Daisy and Charle and again i could not get a photo they were running to fast.

This is the best photo's i could get of them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,595 Posts
You got a lot of snow! Did you lose the girls in white with their cream coats?

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You got a lot of snow! Did you lose the girls in white with their cream coats?
Funny enough they looked gold against the snow i could not stop looking at there coats in the snow they looked like what i would call true Goldens as i know them.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Those are great pics! Hurray for Daisy and Charlie!! Having a blast in the snow!

Beautiful dogs and horses! Enjoy the snow! :)

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Okay - Quinn & Reeva are now sooooo jealous, seeing your girls and Max enjoying themselves. You got some great pics there

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Wow Maggie, that is some serious snow, it looks like the girls enjoyed it, we still haven't had any here but it is flipping cold brrrrr.
I received the pic you sent to my phone but I was unable to reply.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The girls are fast asleep now after there day in the snow :)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
wow I love snow
they all looked liked they were enjoying themselves
cant wait till we get some here I am megga jelous
Ruby loves snow it gives her the zoomies

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Wow, that is more snow than us at the moment but the way things are going we will be catching you up pretty soon! Snowing quite heavily at present. Recognise some of those pictures despite the snow. At least the dogs will come home clean, wet but clean! I would loved to have seen Daisy and Charlies faces when they first saw it.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Have just noticed Max appears to be running with his ears flapping. Aw, bless him. Long may he do so well.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
What Great Pic's!! The Fur Kids looked like they were having fun! Love the last pic of the frosty tree line...I like it like that!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love the picture of Max running towards the camera. What joy on his face he has. The girls look beautiful in the snow and my kids are so jealous. It looks just beautiful.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My computer died on Saturday night so had to waite till i got to work and its snowing again it took me nearly an hour to get to work it was so icy i came down the hills in the car like a crab :uhoh:

The girls just loved the snow they didn't want to come in the both slept well last night :) and it was lovely to see Max running towards ears flapping he had fun with the girls as well.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Funny enough they looked gold against the snow i could not stop looking at there coats in the snow they looked like what i would call true Goldens as i know them.
I thought exactly the same when I saw shanks against the snow.. I was taken back how Golden he looked compared to normal...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts