Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at last we can get out the village the snow plough came today to get us out :) but Daisy loved the snow poor Charlie struggled with her legs and Blarney loved it :)
And he is still very naughty poor Charlie has to keep telling him off and one of Daisy favorite toys is now minus an ear and a tail :uhoh:

Attachments

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
He looks like a little pip, LOL Goldens are so mellow compared to JRTs, they probably don't know what to think. Thank you for saving him.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
It looks like all the snow romping really tuckered them out. Glad two out of three thought the snow was a great thing.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love the first one of Daisy and Charlie by the gate. Blarney really sounds like he is making his presence known with the girls but glad they are getting pretty well. That is a ton of snow.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the first one of Daisy and Charlie by the gate. Blarney really sounds like he is making his presence known with the girls but glad they are getting pretty well. That is a ton of snow.
He is a little monster :uhoh: and we don't normanly get snow like this in England Daisy just loves it she just runs and runs and runs.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you did get a lot of snow didn't you, poor Charlie but it is hard work in the snow
We did and some places are still cut off where Blarney is sitting on top of the snow thats a road :uhoh: and there are some houses up there and they are still cut off.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Wow Maggie that is some snow, we have had quite a bit but not that much, pleased to hear that Charlie is telling Blarney off when needed but he does look a little sweetie.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow Maggie that is some snow, we have had quite a bit but not that much, pleased to hear that Charlie is telling Blarney off when needed but he does look a little sweetie.
Most snow i have seen for a few years and Jan had the right name for JRT they are Jack Russell Terrorist not terriers lol he is sweet and you will get to meet him in September.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Don't you just love dog snow pics - I'm sure Charlie and Daisy will sort the little so and so out, he will get the message that the girls rule, better pic of the little guy showing his face and not his butt.

Have you thought about getting Ray to make Charlie a sledge and tow her along:D

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't you just love dog snow pics - I'm sure Charlie and Daisy will sort the little so and so out, he will get the message that the girls rule, better pic of the little guy showing his face and not his butt.

Have you thought about getting Ray to make Charlie a sledge and tow her along:D
Good idea save on the metacam Daisy is now not afraid when he growls but he has a play growl and i mean it growl but :crossfing its more of the play growl now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts