Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I posted this right. I have just posted in the puppy section because we were looking for a puppy and breeder but I thought everyone would enjoy the current video my breeder sent us of the puppies. We found this litter after all the puppies had been spoken for but we are still hoping someone will change their mind and we can get one. If not we will certainly get a puppy in the future from this breeder. Dee

Puppy Play time-golden retriever style! - YouTube

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
OMG that was adorable! I loved seeing the one doing all those zoomies! Hilarious! They are just precious!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Penny's mom,
I should have given the breeder credit when I posted this since she is so awesome. You should see the video of the puppies at 5 weeks old when she tells one to "go potty" and it goes over to the indoor grass pad and piddles! She trains dogs using a clicker and does behavior stuff in real life so the dogs are well socialized and trained. She usually just has one litter a year but since this one was only 4 puppies there is another one which is small too. We are so hoping to bring one of these home, can just smell the puppy breath now. It is Heritage Golden Retrievers and the breeder is Christina Yohe her website is www.heritagegoldens.com I don't know if she has a public Facebook page but she does have one for us waiting for puppies to help keep us updated andputs pictures and videos almost everyday.
Dee

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
What darling puppies! I hope that you get one from her at some point. These pups are growing up in such a rich environment they are going to their forever home ready for anything and everything. Thanks for sharing.

·
Maggie Mae's Mom Too!
597 Posts
Wow, she seems like a great breeder. I would totally want a puppy from her, and who wouldn't want one of those little fluffy zoomie balls! :) Good Luck!

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I just met Christine yesterday shopping with a 8 week old female puppy and her dog Skye. I must have talked her ear off!!! ( She must have thought I was crazy when I came running towards her - "can I socialize with your goldens?" ) She was very personable.

Her puppy and dog were gorgeous and both were very lovable. Please keep us updated when you hear more about a puppy from her. I think you will be very happy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts