Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Loving my first Golden
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
Earlier today I looked over to Sadie while she was finishing up eating. Ever since she was a puppy she would always lick her food bowl clean, go to her water bowl, get a mouth full of water and she would let the water drip out of her mouth into her now empty food bowl and lick everything up! So, she cleans up after herself. I think it is so cute! She does it to this day!
Share some of the cute or funny things your FurBabies do! I know there are too many to list! I would love to read some. :)

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
Now, that's one clever girl! Waste not, want not, I suppose.
Girlie isn't that smart (she's not a goldie!) but she has pinched a large piece of quilt batting, dragged it into a corner of the lounge and made a bed for all her toys. She collected them as soon as she made the bed and now periodically rounds them up and buries them in the batting. Since I don't trip over them any more, Girlie and her toys are welcome to that corner.

·
Read Only
1,180 Posts
Buddy has developed a new habit recently that makes me laugh so much.
When I am taking him for a "real" walk which is hilly and hard work I change into my sports bra for comfort just before we go. Buddy has clearly cottoned on to sports bra = great walk because the other day he came in to the lounge with my bra in his mouth. Plonked it in my lap and then looked at me as if to say "come on then let's go"

·
Glynis
2,534 Posts
Buddy has developed a new habit recently that makes me laugh so much.
When I am taking him for a "real" walk which is hilly and hard work I change into my sports bra for comfort just before we go. Buddy has clearly cottoned on to sports bra = great walk because the other day he came in to the lounge with my bra in his mouth. Plonked it in my lap and then looked at me as if to say "come on then let's go"
That is hilarious. He may start choosing all your outfits!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts