Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom Stuffed Plush Dogs

You might have seen this before... but someone just posted the link on facebook and if it weren't so pricy, I'd get one of Remy made! I think they are running a special right now... super cute!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
They are so cute they're almost creepy, but in a good way. I hope someone will get one, I would love to see how a Golden would turn out.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I think they are really cute but I couldnt find a size on there. If it is a bigger stuffie I might be interested but if small like they look in the picture I dont think so.

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
OMG, I so want one of Ranger!!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think they are really cute but I couldnt find a size on there. If it is a bigger stuffie I might be interested but if small like they look in the picture I dont think so.
This is from the FAQ page of their website:
Each Shelter Pup is a one-of-a-kind creation. No two are alike! Generally, Shelter Pups are 8 inches from nose to tail and weight approximately 7 ounces. Some Pups are slightly bigger and some Pups are slightly smaller.

They are cute but it's alot of $$$.

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
I have a feeling they would be very cute for a dog that has unique markings, like the APBT's in the photos, but I bet our goldens would probably look pretty much the same.

Reactions: Pemphredo

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
I like them... Maybe a good idea for my sister with E Cockers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts