Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen lots of avatars on this forum - and the ones that always make me go 'hmmmmm' are the ones with '22' in them.

Any ideas?? Thanks...

·
Registered
869 Posts
It's a sign of talking dogs. LOL Actually I am now positive but I believe these are members who frequent the dogs only section of the forum. I think you have to know dog talk to understand that thread.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WHOA!! I had no idea of the secret club!! :) I am glad I finally asked...It's been driving me crazy!! I even Googled it - and it came back with zippo, nada, zilch...now I know why!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Made me laff out looud...U Googled 22...TeeHee! I have a big grin on my face! Come join the Fur Dawgs Chatterboxxering all da libe lonng dai! It is fun...but you do have to figure out Dawg Chat...sometymes it's very hard to undersit. :)

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
OOOo eeeee dat is da punniest eber. I fink I mite twy tu google da 22 butt I noze it da magik numblur ob da fur dawgies. Kom bisit us. We alwaz happee we alwaz hab lub in r harts!

·
Registered
14,284 Posts
wut iz da boogul fing? Duz id hab da shikken? orr da Baykim?
i lubz da 22 annna da 222 anna da 222222 da meneeeee meneeeee

I wish Max would stop hogging the computer.

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
dis is da buddy

axe kuze mee.

whi dood yoo goobal da 22 bout dis? ip yoo wunda 22 den i kan gibe yoo dis. yoo downt hassa goobal dis. neber goobal da 22. dat da roole. onlee habda 22 wifhowt da goobal. da buddy duzint likda goobal behabior.

yer mi prend

dis is da buddy

·
Captain JONAthan Toews
947 Posts
this more sounds like filipinos talking english...no offense to filipinos, I have a lot of filipino friends and their parents with accents talk like this

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
this more sounds like filipinos talking english...no offense to filipinos, I have a lot of filipino friends and their parents with accents talk like this

Too funny!!!! I was reading some of the posts on the "For Dawgs Only" thread one night and it took me like 15 minutes to read one little post...I couldn't understand it :doh:......just read alot about bacon and tuna!!!!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Winnie here.

Buddy, I sertanly herd bout da bakun an da toona. Dis bery gud ideah, I tink bout da nomz offen.

Buddy, I is bery worri! I worri mi Momma wil red dis, an den kno dat I talk an rite on da puter in da goggie talk plas. She not to kno bout me an da puter! Iz mi sekret!

Frends, tel me wha ken I do? I ken not haz mi Momma reedin bout me!

Luv & Woofz!

Winnie

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
mumz da werd da winnie. mumz da werd bout dis

·
Retired bum..........
1,105 Posts
Any particular reason why you guys chat like this? Now, I will admit to sounding like this after one too many cold ones.

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
da Angel Bobo has become a legend in our house. If a puppy pesters older dog Finn, the pup is told" Finn is like da Bobo, Finn is the da President!" I am not sure how that got started, except that it was in the "dogs only" thread during the Obama election time. It's pretty funny and very effective.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Glad you asked

I'm so glad you asked the question-I've been wondering that for the longest time!!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts