Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, these are some pics from a walk early this morning...when I woke up the wind was horrendous...and it was kind of sleeting too...but then all of a sudden the sun broke out so we grabbed the dogs to try and fit in their walk between the rain!...well once we hit the open fields it was kinda scary....I almost got blown off my feet, never mind slimjim Harry!! They did have a great time though!! I grabbed my camera aswell as last time it was this windy the long grass in the field looked so beautiful when it was all blowing in different directions, it kind of looked like the movemnt that the sea has...but then when we got there I realised the grass had been cut recently so didn't quite have the same effect...ah well...but here are some shots of the doglets having fun! As you can see Tilly is back to her old tricks, her feet seem as good as ever at the moment (crossing all fingers that it will continue!!)

Even the puddle had a current!

Getting a treat from her dad...(Rich nearly taking off in his waterproofs!)

One of the boy...

Heading back home...

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing! And it was windy! Gotta tell you...in one pic the little B&W dog appears to catching a ride on Tilly's back....too funny!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
LOL!! Never noticed that Moverking!! I wouldn't put it past Harry to try something like that anyway! Thanks for the compliments...we have a great area to walk in around here, lots of open countryside for the doggies to lark around in everyday...Tilly is pleased she is back to normal walks again as to her horror she was confined to lead walks around the streets because of her feet for the last few months...she is very much enjoying her freedom again!!!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Great Pictures of a Great Adventure!! I love the 5th picture....really shows how the wind is blowing.....Look at the tail & ears....wooiiishhh....

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Looks like a great day of adventure even though it wasn't likely as pleasant for you as it obviously was for the dogs. Thanks for sharing their fun day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts