Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They finally broke down and are showing it here (Dallas) on one of the local channels. My poor son in Austin is schlepping his whole family ( 2 little ones, the oldest 19 mo.) to a sports bar to see his "Boys".

·
OTCH Wannabes!
3,088 Posts
OH BABY I'M READY...PACKERS WILL KICK SOME COWGIRL (boy..LOL) ASS TONIGHT!! THEY ARE REALLY GOOD...ESPECIALLY WITH BRETT FAVRE!!!:D :D :D

(No offense to those who like Dallas...my dad doesn't like them...and that's where I get it from)

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EXCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUSE ME, but our Tony Romo is not only a great quarterback, he is dating Jessica Simpson !!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, he's been seen partying with Britney since Carrie----------LOL Sure glad it hasn't affected his arm!!!!!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Britney, now there is a waste of protoplasma.
NO KIDDING !!! In Romo's defense, he denied actually being with her, just at the same place, same time. Boy, he's looking really good tonight......he must have resolved Jessicas delemma with the Chicken of the Sea being chichken or fish ! LOL Gotta love my Cowboys !!!!!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Half time score : Cowboys 27, Packers 17 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Farve has been out.....did something to his arm. BTW, hubby came in and said the radio was saying that Favre is 0-8 at Texas Stadium !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Probably not... but I'm trying to learn from my fur babies and live in the moment and enjoy the big W

1 - 17 of 17 Posts