Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m so excited to be bringing home my first golden retriever puppy in 8 days time on Christmas Eve. He will be 8 weeks old when I pick him up and we are going to be calling him Bear! We already have a 2 year old Bailey the beagle who is great with all dogs and puppies at the park! I have two weeks off from work to spend time with the pups and make sure they are getting along. A little
Nervous but mostly so unbelievably excited! Isn’t he gorgeous?

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
So cute! Watch him like a hawk when there are ribbon and bows around. They will eat everything. What a great Christmas present for Bailey.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So cute! Watch him like a hawk when there are ribbon and bows around. They will eat everything. What a great Christmas present for Bailey.
Absolutely, Bailey was exactly the same! I hope Bailey is happy with the new addition, I am prepared for some jealously but I will make sure both of my boys get way too much love this Christmas (and forever:love:)

·
Ann
385 Posts
Congratulations on your sweet Bear. MY Bear sends his congratulations too. He is so cute. I hope you share pics when you get him home.
DBC71D67-8D7C-451E-9159-53C4E7D61EB8.jpeg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What a cutie!
Thanks!
Bear is precious! Congratulations. How exciting!
Thank you, I’m too excited. 7 more days!

Congratulations on your sweet Bear. MY Bear sends his congratulations too. He is so cute. I hope you share pics when you get him home. View attachment 868523
Thank you :) I will definitely share some pics, everyone at work will get sick of me showing photos every day so I’ll need an outlet haha Your Bear is beautiful, I wonder if my Bear will grow up and look similar- I think he might!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I have my gorgeous baby boy and we couldn’t have had a more special Christmas together. My big boy Bailey and Bear are getting along sooo well. It’s been 2 and a half days now of constant play, naps together and not a single growl or any territorial behaviour. Bear has been following my husband, myself and Bailey around the house and garden 24/7. Honestly can’t believe how well the two are getting along. Bailey plays so gentle with him and is so tolerant of all the puppy play and nips. He has been sharing all his toys with bear, cuddles and none of the jealousy that we were expecting has occurred. So proud of my Bailey and in love with beautiful Bear.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
That is so great. Bailey looks very happy with his new cute Christmas present.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts