Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband just prepared his lunch and had to step away to help our son. Two minutes later his entire hot dog with mustard and ketchup and two slices of bread were gone.
It's Bailey's first counter surfing success.....:no::doh:
So far she's doing fine... I think we skip dinner tonight...

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Oh no! Darn tempting hot dog!

Zep has had a few successfull encounters with counter surfing too. He stole 3 crab rangoons right off the stove on Thanksgiving! :doh: Naughty boy!

Is it strange that i found myself relieved that they were waiting to go in the oven instead of the other way around? "Oh, I'm so happy the little thief did not burn his poor mouth on his stolen crab rangoon...!" :)

·
Daisy-Broken Heart Healer
595 Posts
It is a Dog Eat Dog world out there you know. :p: Skipping dinner is probably a good idea.
Rob you are too funny! You would fit in around our family for sure. And the story is cute too. Once a counter surfer has been successful, look out...:p:

677 Posts
Casey is wondering why he doesn't get crab rangoon on his counter cruising expeditions.
(Probably because mom has got smart enough to leave NOTHING) on the counter or on top of the 5' tall microwave shelf. "Mr. Stretch" can get it all. (But never when we are home!)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Well it was a hot dog. He was meant to get it. LOL

Rob you are just too funny.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts