Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it is only two weeks until I pick up my new GR puppy from Dick and Chris Reents at Dichi Goldens. I can't wait. His name is going to be Gable. This is in honor of my precious beagle that i just PTS in July who's name was Vivien Leigh.
Here is a pic of the litter.

Attachments

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Congratulations! That is a very cute picture.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF and congratulations on the new addition. What a sweet looking litter. Be sure to get those camera batteries charged up because we will be looking for tons of puppy Gable pictures.

·
aka Ali, Oscar's mom
493 Posts
A PILE OF PUPPIES!!! :D

Thanks for sharing the pic, I hope there are more in the future!! Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Congratulations! There are several people on the forum who have Dichi pups. I hope you can meet some of them. I LOOOOOOVE the name!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congratulations on your new puppy. As a GWTW lover, I love his name. That is a cute bundle of goldens and brings back memories of meeting my Bama.

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! What an adorable photo. Looking forward to more photos of Gable (love the name) when he comes to his forever home with you.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
What a great name for a puppy. They are adorable. Now if we only knew which one he was! ;)

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Wow, aren't they cuties! Can't wait to see more pictures of Gable.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
awww what a great picture!!! Wonder which one is Gable?? I LOVE the name! Oh, welcome to the forum! We are looking forward to more pictures!!! :D

·
Daisy-Broken Heart Healer
595 Posts
What a great name! We have a beautiful Dichi girl, Annie, who is the most wonderful dog ever. I'd recommend getting some extra sleep now and buy a new expensive camera and camcorder (just for all of us to see him grow up). Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
You are so lucky and will be so happy and in love with your pup. Every since we got Connor from Dichi it's been a big, huge love affair that makes me smile and laugh everyday.

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
What an adorable seas of little faces. I cannot wait to see welcome home photos of Gable. Who are Gable's parents?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Congratuations!!! Have a wonderful time ahead with Gable :)

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
His parents are Race and Brandie. Thanks for all the kind words. The name seemed right for so many reasons. I am counting the days until I pick him up. Looking at all those faces, I am sure I would love anyone of them but I am sure that I won't pick Gable but rather, Gable will pick me. I will keep everyone posted and post more pictures as I get them.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Look at that bunch of puppies!!! Oh sooo cute! Congrats on the new addition. Make sure you post pics when he comes home

1 - 20 of 39 Posts