Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or at least temperatures that are closer to normal or a little warm. The walks lately have been few and far between because of this weather. We've been having quick games of fetch and running around the snow in the yard before heading back in. Over the past week we've had an average high of about 15, not including the wind chill, and normal is supposed to be in the low 30s. I know that's still cold, but it would feel warm compared to what we're getting.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
DH and I are having our own little count down. After today, 74 more calendar days until spring. :bowl:

We have such an insane amount of snow here in Maine right now that our 2 large dogs look like little bunnies trying to run in the snow. I just hope some of it melts before next weekend since that's when we'll be bringing Tyson home!

·
Daisy - my heart
12,575 Posts
Today has been the coldest yet, below zero with windchill and winds in excess sometimes of 50mph. I totally can't stand it when it's like this. We have school delays tomorrow morning, it's just not safe to be out there for very long ... unless you're a golden retriever. Daisy and me are so not on the same page with this! :yuck:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts