Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love blue and black and as a title,I would like:
"My name is Titus & I'm a black/tan Hovawart!"
Here are the photos,I would like to use:

Attachments

·
Registered
820 Posts
I wish I was good at it. I would be more than happy to help! I just did a "collage" for xmas cards and it took me forever! I could not even figure out how to write on it!

Great pictures btw!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know my way around Scrapblog and can give it a try for you.
Can you better describe what you'd like? Do you want a framed signature like you have now or the style like mine that blends into the forum's color?
I would love a collage,framed signature!.
I'm pretty open to anything!.
Thanks for trying,really appreciate it!.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Looks good!

Titus is a very handsome boy and those are some great pictures!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Kimm made me mine.:)

I am inept at this......

Traveling on the coattails of others or something right?

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Kimm made me mine.:)

I am inept at this......

Traveling on the coattails of others or something right?
& yours is beautiful. Kimm always does beautiful work. I think she upgraded her Scrapblog account, I haven't done that yet, but will. Much nicer 'things' to play with. :)

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was going to say I would give it a go but Paula's looks great to me. nice job.
I would love it,if you could give it,a go!.L

·
Registered
869 Posts
Trazz where do you do your siggys? they are outstanding!
Thanks you. I use Paint Shop Pro, but any graphic editor will work for something like this. I just heard GIMP, which is free is a good program.

The ideas are my own. I have quite a few "files" as far as the little extras I use to put in the photos, or I make my own. I have all kinds of files of photos of paper clips, pushpins, corkboards, etc. There are a lot of sites with free stuff or very inexpensive. Some of my scrapbook stuff is more expensive because I usually buy a commercial license on it. I do a little photography & design cards and books. Those I have to use commercial stuff. But for personal use the free or inexpensive stuff is great.

Ambesi has a thread on here somewhere to explaining some on how to do some signatures. I have to finish up our family Holiday Card in the next couple days but I would be happy to try & do a little tutorial to explain more on how to do the sigs. Also look up scrap booking tutorials online, they can be helpful. I never used them because I had already learned for other stuff.

Golden & Hovawart- Sending you a PM.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I figured out how to do it!!!!!!!!

Make friends with Kimm.:);):p:

Ain't Coppie cute in a Santa hat?

Thanks KIm!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts