Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
It looks like he opened his eyes just long enough for you to take a photo and then went back to sleep. Now that is a smart dog. Beautiful too. I love those snowy faces:)

·
3 goldens
11,784 Posts
LOL, just recently one a dog group on FB a lady said she was all for allowing her golens on the sofa but her hubby said NO. SO she wanted us to post pictures of our dogs on our sofa--I post several--golden retrievers, Irish Setter and Great Pyrenees.

Reactions: Charliethree

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My 'Couch Potato' Milo, celebrated his 10th birthday in September, 'officially' a senior now. Amazed that the time has flown by so quickly, am honored and loving this journey I am so blessed to be travelling with him, and looking forward to many more adventures with him. Happy, and still young at heart, and healthy too, able to do the things he loves to do, running in the open fields, carrying his toy on his walks, playing fetch in the park, rolling in the grass, and the snow, (his favorite thing), playing with the other dogs too, and yes, sleeping on the couch, living life as it should be, no worries, carefree!

20160728_141935.jpg

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
I just saw this thread for the first time. What a sweet boy and so happy he's going strong. As I looked through this thread I saw some member names that haven't been active for some time. Miss those folks and the stories they shared on the forum.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts