Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have the absolute downstairs, got it about 3 weeks ago, and the older stick (pre-V6) upstairs, and an animal (older, and my first dyson). Yes... I am a sucker for vacuums. HAHA...

By far, the best is the Absolute. I have hardwood, carpet and tile... I use it instead of the upright animal. LOVE it! Just be careful how you hold it... you can get a blister on the inside of your thumb if you aren't careful!!

I actually did a live chat with Dyson, and they beat any price I could find, including Costco, and threw in just about every attachment and a bag. Way better than any of today's sales!!
I got it got it for $450, free shipping and 3 free attachments. How does that compare?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I caved - and got the Dyson Absolute V8. Besides the UPS man ringing my doorbell at 9:30 last night and scaring the bejesus out of me (because no one should be coming over that late that we know), I am IN LOVE with a vacuum cleaner! I couldn't believe how fast I was able to vacuum the entire first floor - no cords to trip over, and dusting - I can dust with this bad boy!

You're still a bunch of enablers! ;)

·
Registered
881 Posts
I have a new Bissell Pet hair eraser and i love it i had a Dyson pet hair vacuum that my mother in law gave to me after she bought it for her house then her cat suddenly passed and she didn't need it anymore and my Bissell is better.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I caved - and got the Dyson Absolute V8. Besides the UPS man ringing my doorbell at 9:30 last night and scaring the bejesus out of me (because no one should be coming over that late that we know), I am IN LOVE with a vacuum cleaner! I couldn't believe how fast I was able to vacuum the entire first floor - no cords to trip over, and dusting - I can dust with this bad boy!

You're still a bunch of enablers! ;)
Makes it less of a chore to take care of golden dust bunnies! :) ENABLE indeed! LOL

And ... the less time on chores, the more time with fur kids!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts