Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to drive to the road (1/2 mile or so) and check there before hitting the woods again this morning and when I got home Mr. Copper was standing at the back door just grinning.:)

He had a glorious time galavanting all over the mountain. He is wet, but absolutely happy.:) I am exhausted, but absolutely happy.:)

HIs acupuncture and laser therapy have really revived his younger self.
His younger self was quite a problem child. He breaks in/out of everything. Has locked himself in the computer room. Has turned the water on in the tub and then jumped in and flooded the bathroom.;) I'm glad he is feeling so good again, but I have to start being more careful and so does DH. It has been so long since he could leave the yard, we have gotten slack.

Thanks for the prayers everyone. I know it helped him find his way home.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Barb,
I just read the posts on my other thread. Jack (Copper's best bud bassettX) was out in the woods with me all last night. He also seemed to have no idea where Copper was. Of course, it was a horrendous thunderstorm going on at the time so we were working at a disadvantage.

I'm going to go hug my dirty, wet dog who is busy making a mess of my kitchen floor.

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Teresa - my heart sank this morning when I saw the other thread then I saw this thread and came straight to it. Jim and I both are so happy Copper is back home safe and sound. Also glad to hear he is doing so well with his treatment.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Teresa

Teresa

I didn't know Copper was missing-just got online!

THANK GOD HE IS HOME!!!:):)

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
Yippee!! Yay!!!! Tears of joy streaming down my face, Toby was very worried about his alter-ego (as was I!)
Now you and he should go cuddle up for a well deserved nap.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
I am glad Copper made it home :) I had no idea what happened and went to read your other thread. Tucker did this once in a conservation area years ago and was gone for a good 6hrs, a big thunderstorm came in shortly after he took off. I was very happy to see my sopping wet tired boy so I know how you felt/feel, you wonder if they are stuck/hurt somewhere.

·
Registered
304 Posts
so happy he's home!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts