Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
That is sure a very fluffy snow suit that boy is wearing. I think him Momma didn't want that boy to catch a cold. What a cutie.

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, I think Canada prepared him very well for our Maine winters, Oakley'sDad!

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Mmmm, I think he needs a WV nanny ;)

·
Premium Member
16,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
What a sweetie! I can imagine how soft and fuzzy he must be...enjoy the puppy breath!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Jill, I can't imagine how you will get anything done around your house with that precious fluff ball to distract you:)

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Great face on that boy! Kinda has that distinguished look to him already.

Congrats on the addition!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Jill....he is just such a beautiful boy! He will grow up to be a heart breaker, that is for sure!:smooch: :)

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Red Boy Looks at home already...Copley Welcome to Maine! He is extra Fluffy for our Maine Winters...was that a "Special Order"?

·
Premium Member
16,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks so much to Ashleigh for starting him out so wonderfully. It shows every minute of the day and especially the night- since he only needs to get up once!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts