Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lost in Fur Land
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i braved the cold today so Cooper could burn off some energy. He loves the snow and i just have to share :)

I love my dog so much. Cooper has had such a dramatic effect on me. And yes i know i post alot of random pics lol

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Cooper was really kicking up his heels in his fresh snow. I'm sure he had an absolute blast romping and routing around in it.

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
Snow pictures are just awesome! Love them.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
He looks like he had a great time! Bless your heart for braving the cold!

·
Lost in Fur Land
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had as much fun watching him as he had playing. I didnt think to start taking pictures until he was about done. He makes me smile every day

·
Registered
29 Posts
How precious! He looks like he had a blast! I wish we got snow down here in Florida! It's not even cold - been averaging about 70 degrees lately, and its supposed to get even warmer soon. Hope you and Cooper continue to enjoy the snow all winter long :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Mine are getting really jealous of all the pups getting to play in the snow. I better hide the keys they might steal the car to go north for some snow. Cooper is having so much fun and you can just see the happiness on his face.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Wow you guys got a lot of snow! Looks like Cooper is really enjoying hisself! Thanks for sharing pictures of your handsome guy!

·
Debbie
644 Posts
I absolutely love all these snow pics you guys are posting. Being a life long Floridian and only seeing snow a couple of times (which I have to admit, was enough) it is great seeing how much fun your furry critters are having!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts