Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not planning on bringing a puppy home until mid to late next year. I contacted Snobird Goldens in Ocala, FL last night. Debbie e-mail me back this morning. She seemed very kind and informative. I think she is a very reputable breeder.

I did reply and tell her what happened with Lucy. I want to be completely honest with breeders about my failures in the past so they can play with a full deck when determining where to place their beloved puppies. I hope she can forgive my past.

Does anyone here have a Snobird golden?

·
Mercy Miracle (M&M)
5,097 Posts
Hey Michelle! I am so glad that you are on the lookout for a reputable Golden puppy. She looks like an awesome breeder. It is great that she is an AKC Breeder of Merit. Man if I lived in Florida and didn't have Mercy I would get an Oscar/Gypsy pup myself! I wish you the best of luck. IF you get one of these puppies, you will be very lucky indeed. I am so glad you are telling Diane the truth and that she is kind to you. She looks like a great lady. I love how she says her Goldens are lap dogs! My Mercy acts like a lap dog too.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Michelle! I am so glad that you are on the lookout for a reputable Golden puppy. She looks like an awesome breeder. It is great that she is an AKC Breeder of Merit. Man if I lived in Florida and didn't have Mercy I would get an Oscar/Gypsy pup myself! I wish you the best of luck. IF you get one of these puppies, you will be very lucky indeed. I am so glad you are telling Diane the truth and that she is kind to you. She looks like a great lady. I love how she says her Goldens are lap dogs! My Mercy acts like a lap dog too.
Thanks! I definitely think this might be the one. That is, if I get approved. She was very informative and and gave me a long reply and answered all my questions.

I'm very excited about my puppy search. I can't wait to bring another little monster home :)

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Michele, Debbie is great!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts