Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
There's my boy! Sleeping peacefully right now.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
He's probably getting restless because he sees that it's getting darker now. Darker means mom and dad will be home soon :D.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
He's having his morning nap right now, so all is well. I hear nature sounds in the background.... frogs croaking and birds :)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I swear Connors knows how to tell time! It's now about 1/2 hr before his walker comes and he JUST started to scratch at his crate, he's listening intently and looking in the direction of the door. Before this, he was relaxed or napping. He's not going crazy yet, but you just know that he knows his girlfriend is due soon.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
His girlfriend is still playing the "throw kibble on the floor" game. Are you still having problems with Connor running for whatever falls to the floor?

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
What kind of camera do you use? I set up a ustream also to watch my dogs while I'm at work (Can we say boring?! They slept on the couch from 10am-3:30pm without MOVING! LOL) and the quality of my built in isight camera on my mac is nowhere near the quality of yours!!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
I use the built-in Eye-Motion camera on my wife's Sony Vaio laptop. I have read that the Ustream service tends to not give best video quality with Apple's isight.

241 - 256 of 256 Posts