Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Congratulations Jasmine! She passed her CGC test!

1K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  GoldenJoyx'stwo 
#1 ·
She is half golden, so I thought I could post this here. My Jazzy is 8 years old and she and I have been taking the CGC class for the last 6 weeks. Today she took the test and passed with flying colors! Several of the trainers complimented me on our interactions throughout the test. I am so proud of her!

She's the black golden on the right. LOL

See less See more
#4 ·
she certainly has the golden spirit....way to go Jazz!

#10 ·
just shows it doesn't matter the outside color when the inside is a heart of gold...way to go!!

#14 ·
Congratulations to you and Jasmine! That's wonderful!

I had to laugh seeing the pillows on top of your couch in the picture....we do that here too!
LOL, I finally put them in the linen closet. They were too nice for the "dog" couch, but since I had to buy slipcovers for the other sofa and chair (thanks to the cat Zoey), they didn't match them anymore.

#19 ·
Wonderful news! I'm so glad to hear it went well for her! Congrats to both of you for taking the test and passing it! Its amazing that on here almost everyone has heard about the CGC and alot of folks take and pass it, yet when I mention it to anyone else in the area in which I live or at work they give me a blank stare like I'm a troll or something. Heck some folks find it hard to understand there is actually a TEST for a dog lol. Anyway, give your give some lovin' from Amber and I! Are you going to continue on with any further training at all?

#22 ·
I doubt that I will take Jasmine any further in training. She is a big black dog, and I have been told that people don't accept them as well for therapy dog visits. Besides the fact that she has the labby tail and is likely to beat someone and probably bruise them!

Both the boys already are certified Therapy Dogs. I honestly don't know when I would find the time to take a third dog on visits. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.