Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are once again joining the failed foster group. DH and I had a talk last night and longer one this morning, and Buster just fits in too well here, so we will be adopting him from Midlands. Buster has his forever home.

Attachments

·
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, sure does! Thanks!

Right now Buster is doing his best to imitate a lap dog - all 92 pounds of him.

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Oh, thank you! He would have been mine if it were at all possible. I am so glad he is staying part of the GRF family. Kisses for Buster - and for you!!!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Jealous1

JEALOUS1:

You and your Hubby are Number One in my book, and I sort of thought this would happen from the day you guys took him in as a Foster.:)

I don't blame you for not being able to part with him!:):--ashamed::--smirk::You_Rock_:heartbeat:heartbeat

God Bless You all!!!

**WHO could resist Buster's Face????

·
Premium Member
18,600 Posts
That's awesome! Congratulations on getting your diploma from "Foster Failure 101". I proudly display mine!

I am so happy for Buster!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition of Buster!! :) He is wonderful, and so are you, for giving him his "forever" home! I am so happy for all of you!

·
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pefect lap dog!

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Terry,
I am just so happy that you are keeping Buster. That is wonderful news and I see he is happy to be staying with you. Bless you for joining our failed foster club. Give that boy a big hug and kiss and Buster too. Your hubby is great for saying yes.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts