Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, maybe "concerned" is overstating our situation. But, Kona seems to greatly enjoy getting her revenge on that "evil collar" she had to wear after her spay procedure. Aside from thinking our golden is uber-special, I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a "feel good" post on this forum.
IMG953966.gif

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
Ya know, they are handy later so don't let her kill it for real..
I keep one of every size, open and flat, behind the cans in the pantry- take up no space and I have it if I need it...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I prefer those blow-up soft donut collars. Much less restrictive on the pup. Only problem is they don't stop a very determined pup lol.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Okay, maybe "concerned" is overstating our situation. But, Kona seems to greatly enjoy getting her revenge on that "evil collar" she had to wear after her spay procedure. Aside from thinking our golden is uber-special, I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a "feel good" post on this forum.
View attachment 882622
Oh love love 🥰 that video. Kona looks like she’s having the time of her life getting her own back on the cone.
In the UK we refer to those things as the cone of shame! Elizabethan collar is a much more refined name.
ps I have major garden envy, beautiful, lovely lawn too!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh love love 🥰 that video. Kona looks like she’s having the time of her life getting her own back on the cone.
In the UK we refer to those things as the cone of shame! Elizabethan collar is a much more refined name.
ps I have major garden envy, beautiful, lovely lawn too!
Yes, it's also referred to as "the cone of shame" on this side of the pond. We have, at times, modified that to "Kona shame". :rolleyes:

Thanks for the props on our backyard. Unfortunately(?), that "lovely lawn" is artificial turf. "Good quality" artificial turf, but, artificial none-the-less. However? We really like the look and convenience. Getting lawns to look good in SoCal can be a major effort, hassle, and costly (water bills).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts