Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My favorite time of year is here once again, it's time for COLLEGE BASKETBALL-woo hoo!

On Friday, Nov. 11th, 2011, in Honor of Veteran's Day, The Carrier Classic will be played aboard the USS CARL VINSON, UNC Tarheels vs. Michigan State Spartans. Game time is 7 ET and will air on ESPN.

WOOT WOOT, GO TARHEELS!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumping up for:

The CARRIER CLASSIC being played tomorrow evening at 7 ET, airing on ESPN, aboard the USS CARL VINSON in Honor of VETERAN'S DAY!

MICH ST. VS NORTH CAROLINA, first game ever to be played aboard an Aircraft Carrier!

GO HEELS!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
:woot2:Gearing up for it here.............pizza, wings, beer, and wine!!!! GO HEELS!:woot2:

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Looking forward to the game and season. Go Green!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:woot2:Gearing up for it here.............pizza, wings, beer, and wine!!!! GO HEELS!:woot2:
Woo hoo, your house sounds like it's going to be a lot more fun than ours.
Just pizza and beer here.

I can't wait for this game............ it's going to be awesome regardless which team wins.

GO HEELS!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AWESOME Event, awesome game aboard the USS CARL VINSON last night. What a great tribute and honor to our Military.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
We really enjoyed it here....those boys should be great this year......sadly, I think we'll lose a couple to the NBA next year. But this season looks good! Way to go HEELS!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We really enjoyed it here....those boys should be great this year......sadly, I think we'll lose a couple to the NBA next year. But this season looks good! Way to go HEELS!
I am really looking forward to this season-what an awesome way to start it off.

I was suprised to hear that the daughter of the Captain of the USS Carl Vinson attends Carolina-how about that???????

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some surpise upsets yesterday in College BBall! New rankings come out tomorrow-woo hoo!

Way to go Heels for beating CSULB!

Anyone see the game between Xavier and Cincinnati??????? What a huge brawl afterwards-unreal and so uncessary, penalties are pending.........

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm resurrecting the Men's College Basketball thread because MARCH MADNESS begins today.

What's happened to all our College Basketball fans this year?????

Have you got your Brackets filled out?????????

Here's the #1 Seeds for the Tournament-

Kentucky Wildcats-SOUTH Region

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS-WEST Region

SYRACUSE ORANGE-East Region

NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS-Midwest Region

Let the games begin...........

GO TAR HEELS!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
We we lucky enough to attend the Friday night games in Greensboro......what a GREAT Time......GO HEELS!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts