Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd like to put a plug in for Cody. A friend of mine and I begged Carol of Almost Heaven to take Cody into rescue and she said he is wonderful and loving but can't stand to be left alone or be in a crate-guessing he has separation anxiety, so if you think you might have the home for Cody, please call Carol!!

Cody - Golden Retriever mix

2 - 3 year old Cody is quite a character. He really doesn't like to be inside by himself, though he is a love bug whenever he is with people. Cody would do best in either an invisible fence or living on a farm where he could lounge around inside or out. Cody has never met a stranger and loves other pets, too.

http://www.almostheaven-golden-retriever-rescue.org/doglist.html

If you are interested in any of these Goldens you must submit an application. You can obtain adoption information and an application by clicking HERE. Completed applications may be emailed to: [email protected].

Contact Information
P.O. Drawer D
Delray, WV 26714

For the fastest response to your inquiry, please email us at
[email protected]

or [email protected]

http://www.almostheaven-golden-retriever-rescue.org/doglist.html

Attachments

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jennifer

Jennifer:

Thanks-I hope Cody finds a home too.
When I saw his picture at the shelter I just couldn't let him die.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would have not be able to let him die either. There are just certain faces that tug at your heart and you can't get them out of your head. Please keep me posted on if he finds a new home. I showed the picture to my fiance and he even said that he is a cutie, and if we could have another we would take him. If he can wear down my fiance with just a picture then I know that he will find a forever home when someone meets him.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
What a cute looking dog! I don't usually like chows and he looks mostly chow- but I'd make an exception for that dollbaby. Who could resist? Hope he finds a home quickly. He's beautiful.

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
Jennifer:

Thanks-I hope Cody finds a home too.
When I saw his picture at the shelter I just couldn't let him die.
Bless you for helping Cody get to AHGRR. We looked at him, also--and will actually get to meet him tomorrow when we go to see Polly. I'll update this thread when we get back--and give everyone an idea of cody's disposition.

I agree, he is a real 'looker'--very handsome boy.

SJ

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Polly

Hope you fall in love with Polly and let us all know what Cody is like so we can try to find him a home, too.

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Atticus

Atticus:

Can't wait to hear how your trip to Almost Heaven and seeing Pollyana goes today!!!:D:D

Will check back later!!!

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Atticus

Atticus:

Can you tell how impatient I am??

Hoping your trip to Almost Heaven in WV went well today!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts