Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Thought it was a belated April fool - My two would never put up with that, i think it would send them nuts trying to get to it. I'll stick to the grocery bag, pick up, tie a knot and dump in bin. Job done

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,002 Posts
Oh My God.... Is this for real!?!?!? LOL I can't stop giggling and I am way too embarassed to tell my coworkers what I am laughing about!

Could you imagine being the inventor of this and telling your friends and family that you've gone public with your invention? OMG and it's $30! hahaha

What a 'crappy' invention.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I didn't read through the whole thread, but I just thought LAZY! Sorry.
I think it looks more trouble than its worth & I'm sure dogs get use to it but it doesnt look to comfortable to me at all!

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Oh My God.... Is this for real!?!?!? LOL I can't stop giggling and I am way too embarassed to tell my coworkers what I am laughing about!

Could you imagine being the inventor of this and telling your friends and family that you've gone public with your invention? OMG and it's $30! hahaha

What a 'crappy' invention.
Something tells me he WON'T get rich! :D Just ridiculous.

It kind of reminds me of the hunting hat with the antlers, doubt it will go very far.

·
Susan
1,187 Posts
I could see it possibly being useful in incontinent dogs. That is a small market though so maybe that is why they are trying to interest other dog owners. Jamie would never tolerate that silly thing.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I remember seeing that on the Jay Leno show they were hawking it at a convention. Jay always goes to places like that and then ask the audience sold or not sold to companies. Everyone said not sold and it showed it was sold. Jay was laughing his head off. Saying that poor dog would be so embarrassed wearing it.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts