Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry folks I was trying to get Santa in his "ready to fly position" for Christmas Eve and Tuff Dog attacked him:uhoh:. Maybe I can get him out of the clutches of that ferocious dog in time to make his deliveries!

Mr Tuff seemed really interested at first
Dog Canidae Dog clothes Dog breed Lawn ornament

Then came the barking
Lawn ornament Statue Garden gnome Grass Canidae

Tuff nosed Santa to the ground
Dog Canidae Lawn ornament Dog breed Footwear

The viscous attach followed
Dog Canidae Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

Tuff the conqueror
Dog Canidae Grass Leaf Companion dog

I am doing my best to keep animal control and the possible legal actions out of this and I promise I will do my best to get the Jolly Guy up and going ASAP:)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
LOL! I was so sad when I read the title of your thread!

Fingers crossed that you can get Santa back on his feet again in time for Christmas. Better keep those reindeer away from Tuffdog too!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
LOL - oh, that's too funny.
I wonder what they must think about these Christmas decorations. There's a house on our walking route that just put out two big, lighted reindeer. Riley's trying to figure them out, but he doesn't know what to make of them just yet.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
That is just so funny poor Santa LOL

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
VERY FUNNY! love the lip curl in the first photo!

each year when people put out the lighted deer Faith always has a few days of grumbling and nervousness with much checking on them to make sure they don't move toward her. usually she finally gets the courage to approach one and ... sniff it's butt. :doh: :uhoh: she then ignores them for the rest of the season.

well, a neighbor put out one of those big blow up things that is an elephant with elves on it's back, using it as a sled. it's a funny one, but good god! the head moves back and forth! Faith was terrified of it the first time we got near it. i swear she jumped 3 feet in the air when it moved it's head toward her.

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Notice how Santa's HO HO HO! turns into OH OH OH! as the Tuff pins him to the ground? I think he detects an imposter and is protecting the home front. Get 'em Tuff.:p:

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
I think he is just telling Santa what's on his list this year.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Tuff was right on! This Santa looks like an imposter for sure!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Poor Tuff dog getting blamed for messing with Santa. He was just letting him know what is on his Christmas list and got alittle excited. Who could blame him, Christmas is the time for treats and new toys.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
too funny!! you do have to wonder what goes thru their heads when they see these decorations!

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
"You're going down, Fat Boy!"

·
Cedar's Mom
851 Posts
I'm sure Santa must have done something to upset Tuff - I KNOW Tuff isn't a bad dog - it's all Santa's fault! Good Boy, Tuff!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tuff! What did you do!!! You better hope Santa's a quick healer and forgives easily, or The Children Of The World will never forgive you! :)
I will explain these consequences of his actions to Tuff. He will be so upset with himself:confused:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts