Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple pictures taken on like the 20th of December. Ihad to add that one of the cat he was so mad when I put that hat on him, but Tessa was fine with it. I can't get my memory card that has the pictures fomr Christmas day to work, but when I get to I'll add them, there's some really cute one's of Tessie. Yes her really names Tessa, but she has tones of names like Tessa, Tessers, Tessie, or Tess. But I usually call her Tessie, Tess or Tessa when she's in trouble.
Anyways Happy New Year.

Attachments

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Ha ha ha... so cute! Did you have to bribe her to wear that? Your cat looks absolutely TICKED OFF! Hilarious!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is one unhappy cat. Tessie looks happy even if she has whiskers. LOL Pretty girl.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all I just wanted to share them I thought they were cute pictures. No, Tess did not have to brived for that, she actully went out truck or treating with us this halloween as a clown. She wore a shirt and a bow tie, so cute! And, Smokey, the cat he was on a mission to kill me after that. He's a really friendly cat, but he was angery when I did that. Gotta love pets! Thank you again.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tess is 6 she will be 7 July 8th. She was 5 weeks old when I got her. I know she was really young. Long story short she's my rescue baby and so was the kitty. And thats not his typical face he's a nice kitty he was just mad cause mommy (I) dressed him up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts