Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Logan & Lacey in R hearts
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was making a decoration for the front yard, and one of our kittes, Chloe, decided she was going to help me. That prompted me to try and get pictures of Logan, Lacey, and Ralphie-the Corgi. However, they definitely did not think it was as much fun as Chloe did . They have that look as if to say - geez, first it's the stupid pumpkins, now this? When does it ever stop?:uhoh:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
your cat is plotting your demise as we speak. That's too funny!

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Sweet photos of all the critters, but I don't think anyone except Ralphie enjoyed the experience:) How's Miss Lacey feeling?

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I would be sleeping with one eye open because Chloe looks like she is going to pay you back when you least expect it. Pups except for Ralphie dont look too happy. But the pictures are just fantastic.

·
Logan & Lacey in R hearts
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Evilnesscroft - Logan and Lacey are 1/2 brother and sister. They have the same Dad. I usually do not pay attention to how much they look alike, but having the photo's next to each other like they are, and the fact neither one is "smiling" - you are right this picture really shows their resembalances.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts